Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 10 Edina, Minnesota


Sister Young and I 
 



2 weeks to go!
Family and friends!! 

It has been long, crazy week, and I’m super glad it’s Monday again and we can have a fresh start! haha!!! 

Sorry that my letters have been short but we have had Zero time that past couple weeks...and again this week we have like no time....things have been great here, the work is moving right along.

I love serving with sister young...she is awesome and we are a lot alike....we joke that we were put together so president would have some comedy in the mission...because we are LOUD and CRAZY!!! I know what you are thinking....No not sister Hulet, but what can I say....I’m LOUD and CRAZY....and that’s just how its gunna be! haha!! 
 

So, we were sick this week...it sucked! I was so mad cause we couldn't go and work...I was like, why couldn't I have been sick like in 2 weeks! When I was home!!! But its whatever....

we also helped throw a birthday party for our recent convert...her daughter was in charge all we did was take her mom out teaching with us and then when we come back all her friends from the ward and her 8 kids were there to surprise her! It was so cute!! 

 
Fun story this week we met with a less active, "mom" she is from South America and has the cutest accent! It took me forever to understand her but I can do ok now  :) she LOVES to feed us and this week we ate like her.....with our hands!!! It was something I’ve never done before and the whole time we were eating I thought if only President saw this....what would he say?? haha!! It was fun...we had rice and salt-water curry...it was pretty good! That’s about it this week.....sorry its short, maybe next week will be longer! oh, ps! I might not email next Monday. It will be next Tuesday....we have zone conference on Monday and so our pday will be on Tuesday :)   

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment