Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 1 Andover, Minnesota



 
What up family and friends!!
I made it to Minnesota safe!! I’m serving in Andover..it’s a town like 30 minutes from the twin cities. me and my comp. sister Szabo are the first sisters to serve in the area for years. So our area book is blank!! I take this as challenge accepted!! We have been doing a lot of tracking and not had much luck. But yesterday (Sunday 25, 20013) we made our first return app.!!! i was so excited. Her name is JoAnn and she is a little old lady and I’m not kidding when I say her home is like great grandmas times 1000!!!!! its really bad, but she is the sweetest lady!! we are going back on Friday!! 
 
 
We also sent most of Saturday building a map of the area. It took forever!! But we finished!!
 
 
Church was really overwhelming on Sunday. Everyone was shaking our hands and telling us their names, but I can’t remember any of them cause it was all so fast.  The members here are great!  I’m leaving in a members basement. It’s nice. We have a lot of space and our own kitchen so that’s nice.  
 
 
My comps name is sis Szabo...she has been serving for 6 months and is awesome.  We get along great! She is from Utah and went to Snow College.  
 
 
My last couple days at the mtc were good. I miss my old district and the girls in my appt.  We had become great friends and when we got to Minnesota they told us that we were not allowed to email anyone in our mission--even the sisters!---we were really sad cause they told us we could in the MTC..So we were all really looking forward to that.  
 
 
I don’t have much time..so I hope everyone knows how much I love them and miss them!!!
 
 
Love-
 
 
Sister Randi Hulet
 
 
xoxo  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment