Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 12 Transfer to Austin!!!





Friends and Family! 

Well, its been another good week! So, pretty much all of our investigators have dropped us-not Sister M though:)- so this week we did a lot of finding..we knocked so many doors, unfortunately we didn't find too much success... on Saturday, we did meet a guy who has been going through a lot of hard times..when we knocked he pretty much told us his life story and how he didn't really know if there was a God anymore..he said he felt totally helpless...we where in shock! who tells complete strangers their life story on their door step?? But we told him about the Book of Mormon and how we can feel Gods love in our lives as we read and pray..he said he didn't know if that would really work, but he would give it a try..needless to say we got a return appointment! As we walked away both Sister Szabo and I felt like he was the MIRACLE from all the doors we knocked all week.  I think that because we were diligent and knocked-even when we thought that it was pointless-God saw that we wanted new investigators and He blessed us with one on Saturday.  

This weekend was our Stake Conference and the Saturday night session was all about missionary work! I felt so pumped up after that meeting! The stake presidency was really BOLD with the members and told them that it was their job to invite people to learn more and to start to be more missionary minded so that the work of salvation could more rapidly! it was great!!! 

Wednesday was our Zone Conference and a member of the 70 came and spoke to us..he was awesome! He talked a lot about how we can turn investigators concerns back to the Book of Mormon..he helped us understand how to use Moroni's promise more effectively..and it totally works! Another part of his talk was about how we can be better missionaries, using a scripture in Alma...but I don't know it off the top of my head, so stay tuned next week to learn which on it is!!

Well, all week I have been a basket-case because this week is TRANSFERS and I’ve been freaking out to know what was going to happen!  it makes me nervous not to know,as they say on Project Runway, if I’m in or out...But this morning we met as a district in the family history center in the church building and looked at the transfer email together...and....I wish I could do a drum roll over email....so do one in your mind and insert it here........I’m being transferred to Austin! I don't really know where that is, all I know is its south. Hopefully next week I can let you know more:) I was really shocked because I really thought I would stay in Andover..but its whatever I guess.  Next, week I will have more info and will send more pictures! Thanks for all the love and support! I’m the luckiest missionary in the world because I have the BEST support group!  

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment