Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 16 Prior Lake, Minnesota


Family and Friends!!

it has been a great week in the MMM!! The sun is here and it’s starting to feel more like spring/summer!! it’s crazy to think that last month I was walking around in my big black coat and now I’m wearing short-sleeves!! So, here is the thing..Sister Reber and I are going to the zoo with a member today and so I don’t have much time to type..I’m super excited cause I have never been to a zoo before..this will be the first time!! So sorry for the short letter this week

One of the highlights of the week would have to be the zone conference we had on Tuesday.  It was all about the family and why we have families and how we can build strong families!!  The whole time I thought about how I’ve been blessed with the best family in the whole wide world!! They are the greatest!! We also talked about our future families and how we as elders and sisters can prepare to be mothers and fathers, wives and husbands. They talked about how we can learn from the families we serve with how to become better.  We each got little notebooks write down stuff that we learn from these families!! Well, we are going to the zoo!! I will write more next week and even send a picture!! Thanks for all the love and support!!
 

-- 

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment