Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 7 Edina, Minnesota


Family and Friends!!

It has been a great week! I don't even know where to begin!  I have been so blessed to have been able to work some of the most AMAZING people in Minnesota!  This week I have felt the spirit so strong as we have been in lessons with people who are so prepared to accept the gospel is nuts! Heavenly Father has been leading people to the church and I’m so humbled that I’m the one who they get to work with! it’s so crazy cool! sorry, I just cannot get over it! 
so, Tuesday I took Sister Noe to the mission home to drop her off and pick of up "rent-a-companion" for the day...here was the thing though, my "rent-a-companion" had some car troubles (don't worry, everything was fine, they just drove off the road) so I went to the mission office and asked if there was anything I could do to help them cause I felt really weird hanging out at the mission home with all the missionaries that were going home.....when my "rent-a-companion" came President Forbes came and got me and said that we were going to be having lunch with them and all the other missionaries that where leaving...not gunna lie, it was kinda awkward but the lunch was good! haha!!

Then we came back to Edina and went to work! my "rent-a-companion" was Sister Hunt! she has been out for 6 months and was super quite, but when she did talk, she always had something powerful to say! it was fun to work with her for the day...and then on Wednesday I got my companion for the transfer! Her name is Sister Young.  She is from Sandy, Ut and has been out for 3 months!! CRAZY!! We have had a lot of fun together so far! so I think this transfer will be a PARTY! 
We have had some great lessons this week! The spirit has been so strong in all our lessons, I feel like a true sister missionary cause I have shed a tear in like every one! We met with our date set this week and she is so ready for baptism!! We talked about the Word of Wisdom this week and at first she didn't know about it, for the first time I felt like this might put a stop to her progress, however, by the end of our lesson she committed to live it! She said that if this is what Heavenly Father was asking her to do then she would do it! It was awesome!! I love her faith!! She has such a strong faith in Christ!! You can feel it each time you walk into her house! I love it!!

We also met with your member referral this week! She is on fire!! again! her faith is amazing!! Honestly in every lesson we have had with her, she will share such a strong testimony and the spirit is always so thick!!! Teaching her as been AWESOME!! I swear she teaches me more than I could ever teach her because she always has something so brilliant to say!
Well, thanks for all the love and support!! I hope yall have a great week! Sister Young and I at our best!

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment