Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 8 Edina, Minnesota



Family and Friends! 

It was been a long week, but that is what makes the mission awesome!!! I mean it would be so boring without drama!! So it’s all good!

This week was our ward conference and let me tell you, it was so spiritual! I loved it!! Our stake president spoke in sacrament meeting and it was so powerful!! He talked a lot about the Atonement....and how we don't have to be perfect...we as humans make mistakes but that is totally okay...it was just what I needed to hear! And then in RS, we had our stake rs president speak...and oh my word, she is amazing!!! Words cannot express how spiritual and uplifting it was!!! As I sat there, I was able to reflect on how I got here on a mission and how far I have come....it was really awesome, I wish yall could have been there.  Then to top it all off, we went to a missionary fireside and guess what!?! A family from my last area was there!!! They sat by us and we got to catch up!! It was so good to see them!! I have missed them so much! crazy how much like family people out her can become. 

I hate to do this, but it’s been a crazy morning and we have plans to go out with a member and an investigator, so I don't have much time....sorry! I promise I will write more next week :) 

One question though...............am I really that white?!? 

 
--

LOVE!

Sister RandI Hulet

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment