Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 10 Austin, Minnesota


Friends and Family!!!!!

What a great week!!!!! I have no idea where to start! 

On Saturday we had a baptism and it was AWESOME! Sister Y was baptized and it was great...when she got out of the water she looked right at Sister Amis and I and had the biggest smile on her face! it ALMOST made me cry..when she shared her testimony and talked about why she made the choice to be baptized......but on Thursday we had a miracle with her! We went over to talk to her and answer any questions she had about her baptism on Saturday..she told us that she called her dad to tell him and he told her that Christ was only baptized once and she has been baptized in Africa and so she didn't need to be baptized.  she then told us that she was not going to be baptized.....all I remember was that we said a prayer and then I have no idea what sister Amis and I said but in the end..sister y was telling us about the first time she came to church and how she felt and then she talked about how she feels when we come over and teach her..she then said that the devil doesn't want her to follow Christ and that this was just the devil getting in her way and so now she knows that she is following Christ and will be baptized!!! can you say a huge MIRACLE!! it was Crazy!!!!!!

Brother L is so awesome, like no joke he is a dream investigator! Last night he called us to get some scriptures in the book of mormon about baptism to share with his friends in Vietnam...he told us that when he goes home to visit them in a couple of weeks that he wants to give them book of mormons! I love it when our investigators do missionary work!! it was the greatest feeling to help him share the gospel with his friends and family in Vietnam! it was so cool!!!! 

Heavenly Father is continuing to bless sister amis and I each and every day! He blesses us with miracle each and every day! the people we meet and teach have truly been prepared to hear the gospel! I feel so grateful to be serving in Austin and to be learning from the great people here!! I hope I NEVER leave!!!

We had our sister lead trainer come and work with us this week and that is always fun! we have so much fun working together and learning from one another...they were in Austin for 2 days and we got a lot of work done! we were able to see more people and teach more lessons! it was awesome! 

A fun moment of the week was that I got stuck again in a snowbank..you see I guess I didn't learn my lesson last week!! hahahaha..on saturday morning our drive way had not been shoveled..but BOTH sister amis and I thought we could get our car through it..well, it was deeper than we thought and our car got stuck! However this time we were able to shovel ourselves out! Hopefully this will not happen again! The snow keeps on falling and it’s so pretty! I love the snow!!! it has not been as cold this week, which is great cause we have been able to enjoy the snow :)  however we were just told that its gunna get COLD tonight and tomorrow.....this makes me NERVOUS!!!  

Thanks for all the love and support!!! 

-- 

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment