Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 3 Edina, Minnesota


Family and Friends!!

I cannot tell yall how great this week has been! I feel like there has been miracles 24/7! its been awesome and guess what....on top of all the spiritualness, it was been warm! all the snow has pretty much melted and I’m not wearing my leggings or my big coat! so crazy!! it totally is not normal December weather in Minnesota! but i really like it!

I don't even know where to begin about this week! its been great and so full of the spirit!....

We had our Christmas Conference this week and it was awesome! I would say that it was one of my top three favorite Conferences that I’ve had on my mission! it was so good!! President and Sister Forbes did a great job and the music was awesome! President and Sister Forbes did a training on etiquette..oh my word..it was so funny! President Forbes was our example of what not to do...and it was PERFECT!!! it made me laugh the hole time!

in the mission they have a Christmas tradition of watching a movie at the end of Christmas Conference...last year we watched Miracle and this year we watched Its a Wonderful Life..it was really good....I had never seen it before, so I didn't really know what it was about, but I really liked it.  Sister Noe was freaking out cause her family watches it every Christmas, so that as fun..she made sure I didn't get too lost! haha!! it was fun to just relax will all the missionaries in our area...I also got to catch up with the Prior Lake Elders and Sisters so that was fun.

Right after the Conference we went on Exchanges..I went to Bloomington and worked with Sister Smaellie...she came out in my group so I knew her from the MTC...we had a lot of fun! on Tuesday night we had a total rock out moment with all the Bloomington teams at a part members house....it was awesome! there are some really talented Elders and Sisters in the mission!!  Elder Smith totally rocked out on the guitar and Elder Youngberg sang!! then we rapped book of mormon stories! words cannot express how totally awesome it was! I wish I would have videoed it! it was the best!  Don't worry..we did work and teach some lessons...we taught this really cool Asian guy, who has the best questions that totally made me think....it was fun..i really enjoyed working with Sister Smaellie.

Saturday was our ward Christmas party! that was fun...the food was great! and our investigators had a good time...the best part was that these two little boys...they are like 5 and 3 years old and they sang: Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains...it was so cute! I did get that one on camera! we also went to a Christmas Concert on Sunday night...i got to see some of my friends from Austin! it was so cool to hear how they were doing and catch up...they said that everyone is pretty much the same and the work is still moving forward, which is awesome!

I have been so blessed to have been able to meet such awesome people here!  I’m so thankful for them and the experiences that I’ve had while serving! it was the BEST choice I made! i'm so grateful for all the love and support from all of you! yall are the best!! I hope you have a great week!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!! so crazy that Christmas is next week!! 

 
--


LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment