Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 5 Edina, Minnesota


Family and Friends!! 

Well, winter is here! Holy cow!! Its dang cold all of the sudden! Here is the thing, on Christmas we didn't even wear our coats! And then the day after it was FREAKING cold! And we had to put our coats back on...I was really hoping that it would be a warmer winter, but I guess not.  

This week has been great! We have done a lot of service!! we helped make tutus and moped a kitchen floor...we also had a zone service morning and all went to Feed My Starving Children...i love doing service...I feel like we are able to get to know the people we are teaching and work with in a different way when we serve them.

 We had a party on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I think I was more stuffed then on Thanksgiving! It was crazy how much food we ate!! we had breakfast with all the missionaries in our ward over at the Graffs house...it was really good! After breakfast we played signs!! It was a party! Then sister Noe and I had a lunch appointment with some investigators! That was good!! And then it was time to talk to our families!! Holy cow!! That was the best!! I loved it! All my mom’s side of the family was there!! Everyone is so big!! I cannot wait to come home and give them all a hug! Then I talked to just my family!! They are the best!! I have blessed with the best family in the whole world!! It was so awesome to see them! and then we ate some more! We came home that night was were so full, I didn't even want to think about food! 
 
In Sacrament meeting on Sunday, two re-turn missionaries spoke about their experiences on their missions....it freaked me out to think that I’m going to have to speak when I get back!! I’m not ready for that..but they did a great job! They both talked about conversion and it was cool how they pointed out that before they could help others become converted to the gospel they had to be converted....it’s totally true!  

Sorry, it’s really short this week! We don't have as much time because our pday this week is on Thursday...I hope yall have a great week and a happy New Year! Thanks for all the love and support!!! Talk all yall next year!! 

 
--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment