Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 28 Prior Lake, Minnesota



Family and Friends! 

 
What another busy, crazy week! I feel like we have not stopped moving from one place to another in days! haha!!! thats life on a mission I guess! But ya, we have been going from teaching about Jesus to service to teaching to eating to teaching and then sleeping! Fun stuff, let me tell you!

We finished pulling up the cat-pee carpet this week! it has been the craziest job in the world, but its done! yall have no idea how glad I am about this!  Positive side of this that we got some good bonding time with sister W.  Man, she is so great!! Her baptism was on Saturday and it was awesome!! it was so spiritual! the speakers did a great job and the spirit was there from beginning to end! She was so happy to be baptized and when she came out of the water she totally glowed with the spirit! She even did a little happy dance in the water!! and then on Sunday one of our recent converts gave her the gift of the holy ghost...its was so perfect! He was so nervous, but it tuned out awesome! It totally just reaffirmed my testimony that when we get a blessing from a priesthood holder its really from our Heavenly Father! He is too good to us! 

 Even though the cat pee carpet is done, we still had a full line up of service events this week! We helped another recent convert, sister K, with her horse.  I even cleaned a horse stall...never in a million years did I ever thing I would do that! But I did :) and I didn't even freak out when I had to shovel up the horse crap! We then went out and trimmed the trees around her horse fields.  And I almost stepped on a snake! It was kind of a scary moment! We also helped another member with yard work.  we cut all there bushes out of there back yard! that was a lot of fun.  Sister pead would get all the limbs  off and then I would go at the roots! it was a lot of work, but it looks so much better now.  It was  at this members house that the most amazing thing happened! DDDDRRRRUUUMMMM RRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!! They made us cafe rio! I totally almost cried! it was the best thing that ever happened to me! it was so good! even though it was pork not stake! I was so happy, I almost poured myself a glass of the house dressing! hahaha!! no worries mom and dad..i didn't :) although I may have thought about it.  

 On Sunday we went to another Presidents fireside and it was the best! all the speakers did a great job.  they all talked about  how the gospel has changed there lives for the better.  there was a guy from our ward who spoke (he was a convert from the elders).  He talked about how one night he was invited to go to a party with his friends, he knew that it would not be a good party, but he said yes anyway.  As he was getting ready to leave, he prayed at heavenly father would stop him from going.  Next thing he knew, the elders knocked on his door! it was so cool!!! He had totally prayed them there!! I know that the Lord totally answers our prays, no matter if the are big or small.  He hears and answers them.  

This week we also went on exchanges with our STLs. it was good. I stayed in prior lake  and sister pead went to lakeville. It was fun to get to know the new sister.  She was nice but VERY quite..she made me feel like an outspoken, loud person...which is only half true..but you know.  I was asking  her questions to try and get to know her, but it was  like pulling teeth!! I guess she really didn't want to say much..so its all good! 

Well, that is about it...i don't have a lot of time today so its kinda short! thanks again for all the love and support! I have the worlds greats fans!! love yall tons!!  

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 
PS! I have pictures this week :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment