Thursday, September 25, 2014

Week 33 Prior Lake, Minnesota




Family and Friends!! 

Holy cow! it’s been a great day for a baseball game! well, it was kinda cold, but ask me if that stopped me from getting ice cream in a helmet...I think NOT! haha!! It was really good...and the game was fun too! I just love baseball!! I got to have spits and a hot dog and just enjoy! It was so much fun! We went with most of our district..the zone leaders didn't come cause they are lame....and they really missed out! the twins were up 2-1 when we had to leave to catch the tracks home :( it was ok though cause it started to rain and they took the players off the field so, ya.....but other than that it was a blast! I’m so glad we got to go.

 
Last week was good, we just did our thing.  V had her baptism interview and she passed with flying colors!! We are so excited for her!! her baptism is on Saturday and its gunna be awesome.  We met with her yesterday and talked about general conference! She is going to come with us to the woman's conference on Saturday night, so that should be good.  I love general conference so much! It’s almost as good as Christmas, only we don't get to talk to our families.....but ya, I’m so excited!! It’s gunna be great! Funny story! so for the past couple conferences I’ve wondered where I would be for the next one....and what is so crazy!! I know where I will be for the April 2015 one!!! and it makes me kinda nervous to think about it!! haha!! 
 

On Sunday we got to go to President's Fireside! Our recent convert Gina spoke and I hear she did a great job...I would have heard it if it were not for the car accident that happened in front of us! I was a little bent that I couldn't hear her speak!!  She said that she is going to share what she said in the next fast and testimony meeting and we are just gunna have to wait for that! not gunna lie, I don't know if I can wait that long....but I’m gunna have to! In sacrament meeting on Sunday, our other recent convert Travis got the priesthood!! That was so awesome!! He is going to be able to pass the sacrament!! How cool is that! It just makes me really happy when I think about it...I have been so blessed in this area to see really cool people come closer to Christ!! I feel so flipping blessed!! 

 
We had a zone training this week and it was all about how we can better move the work along in our areas...president Forbes did a great job with his training...he gave me a lot to think about and a lot of ideas of how sister Pead and I can get the work moving a lot faster in our area.  so I’m really excited to put some of the ideas to action...and of course it was fun to see some of my missionary friends who are serving in other areas there too...it’s so funny to see how all of us have changed and grown since we last saw each other...I love what the gospel of Jesus Christ does to us personally! It’s the best! 
 

Well, I don't have much time today..so I will try to write more on monday!! 

-- 

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment