Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 35 Prior Lake, Minnesota



Family and Friends! 

 
You know it’s cool when you have to crack out your leggings! ask me if I’m happy about this.....NO! this is not okay, I can only stand it because of the colors changing! With all the trees that there is in Minnesota, the fall is AWESOME! but it’s also the beginning of the winter :( the only thing that keeps me going in the coldness is the thought 4 more months......but on the other hand it makes me cry....I just cannot win! 
 

Can I just say how much I LOVE conference weekend! it was fabulous! the spirit was so strong and the talks were so great! I cannot wait for my conference ensign so I can study the crap out of them! Ya, I’m kinda old school I like to read them...don't judge! I think that if I had to pick a favorite it would be elder Chirstoferson's talk on agency...I loved it! I’m so grateful for the gift to choose for myself what I want to do and how I want to worship and what I believe! it’s just over all the best...next to my family! 

 
We watched conference at the church on Saturday...I sat next sister w our recent convert! she is so sweet..it was so cool to be there with her and to feel the spirit that comes with conference...she brought her baptism journal to take notes in! it was so cute! she is so sweet and just the best...last week she was very overwhelmed with everything, she felt so lost and just like she didn't understand what was going on....so I was a little nervous how she was doing to take conference, but she LOVED it! 

Sunday was a different story...we were at members homes, and I got to hang out with the kids and do crafts...that was fun too! we watched the morning session with the cassells...sister cassell is making Halloween pillow cases..I got to help sew beads on....it was a lot of fun....for the afternoon session we were over at the moncurs...I played with scottie (the 6 year old who is my heigh!) we colored and braided sister peads hair. it was fun. 

 
Last Monday we had zone pday. we met at the stake center and had lunch and played sports..  we started with basketball..but you see the elders get really into it and the sisters kinda just get in the way, so then we played volleyball, always a favorite! we split up in 4 teams and just went to town! my team and really good, but we have to be humble....so we did alright :) then it was time for kickball in the parking lot, no worries we were in the back lot were we DIDN"T park....however there was a car back there...but it was safe :) for the most part......

it was a lot of fun to be with everyone and to get to know the missionaries in our zone better. there are some really funny kids! it was good. 
 

When it comes to teaching this week, it was alright...kind of a slow week with not much new news. our finding needs help and not gunna lie, I don't know what to do. I have been studying and nothing new has come to mind...and its been a struggle working with our leaders, who may  or maynot be very number minded...which really bugs me but what can you do...just pray and hope for the best, that my idea :)

 
We did a little shopping this morning and I found a really cute jacket! I was really excited about it. I will send a picture :) 

 
My companion has been sick, and so on Saturday before conference we had to hit up the doctor...she walks out into the lobby to meet me and says " I have ebola!" it was really funny but not at the same time...she had a mask on and everything! I laughed out loud and I’m not sure if everyone there liked that, but it was really funny! 

That’s pretty much my life, thanks for all the love and support! Hope yall have a great week! 
 

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment