Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 36 Prior Lake, Minnesota



Family and Friends!!

 
Its been a good week here! Man, I just love missionary work! This week I've been able to see how the gospel has changed people's lives. I'm so grateful that I've gotten to be able to help others come to know Christ better.  On Sunday we had a lesson with our recent convert, sister K, and her daughter, B.  We have started to teach her and its really awesome! We went over the restoration and as sister pead talked about joseph smith it was like a spirit bomb had went off. I think it’s so awesome that no matter how many times I've taught the restoration or heard the story, it totally still brings the spirit so strong and reaffirms my testimony...I know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet!  B also totally said the closing prayer and that was awesome!
 

it’s been a crazy week! So here is the story! On Monday, me and sister pead went to target to get food for the week and also got apples for our breakfast and an onion.  Later while we were putting our food and sister pead found an empty cupboard and put our apples and the onion inside.....while, in the morning I was so excited to have an apple...when I opened the cupboard, there was onion crap EVERYWHERE!!  It was crazy! I picked up the net of apples and noticed that there were bits out of all the apples!! As I took a closer look in the cupboard, there was real CRAP everywhere...yep yall guessed it!! We totally have a mouse in our kitchen!! It made me so mad!! so, we put our shoes on and went to the store and bought a mouse trap!! We put peanut butter on it and guess what! Within 20 minutes we caught a mouse!! It was pretty big, but its whatever! I thought maybe there was another one, and we set another trap..and what do you know! we caught another one!! totally we have caught 4 of them!! I personally think that I've had the most successful "hunting" season out of my family, but I could be a little bias.

 
We had our last district meeting this week.....it was really sad cause I loved my district, we have had a lot of fun together....but its whatever....I don't remember if I wrote this already or not, but this transfer I've been the district piano player!! it’s been hard, but in all honest I've seen miracles as I've sat behind the keys.....heavenly father has totally blessed my figures and I've played alright!

 
Well, I have to go, thanks for all the love and support!

just fyi!! today is transfers and I don't really know what is happening, so I will let everyone know what is up next week!!

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment