Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 38 Prior Lake, Minnesota


Family and Friends!! 

 
So crazy!! this week has been great! 

 
On Saturday we met with sister W. She is just so awesome!! as we walked into her house that night, I felt an overwhelming wave of the spirit! it was so crazy!!! it is so amazing to me how much the gospel has changed her life.  We talked about where she was read in the book of Mormon....and I loved how excited she was about all she had learned and understanding.  it was so cool! She just makes me smile every time I go over to her home..she is amazing! 

 
On Friday, we had dinner with sister K and her daughter B. That was a lot of fun...I love how much B has opened up to us and I totally herself around us..she is a lot of fun and totally reminds me of when I was her age...which was not that long ago, but still.  B has been reading the book of Mormon with her mom!! Totally cool! and also been thinking about baptism! Totally awesome!! 
 

Last night we went to a president's fireside and a member of the 70 was there! it was so awesome!! Brother B came with us and it was just perfect for him!! The member of the 70 talked about how the gospel is for everyone and no one is not good enough or will on fit in...and the hole time I was like, dang! that is so true!!! I think that it really helped Brother B and I’m so excited to talk about it with him this week....I think it was just what he needed to hear to help him progress.. 

 
We had our first district meeting this week with our new district leader..it was good....I really like his training...he did more of a role play training and it was fun to do more than just sit and listen to him talk...I think it helped me to better understand the new mission focus of working more with the less active members. We are planning on having a district pday on Friday so I’m really looking forward to getting to know the new members of the district better. 

 
I cannot believe that Halloween is this week! Where has October gone!?! I'm really excited for Halloween this year cause we are going to dress up...you know as much as we can as missionaries! haha!! 

Our ward is having a party on Saturday and instead of doing a truck-or-treat they decorate doors in the church and have the kids trick-or-treat and us and the elders have got roped into decorating a door...so this should be fun :) 

 
Saturday afternoon we went to 2 baptisms! It was fun! I love going to baptisms!! They are the best! I love the spirit that is present at baptisms...and I also love to think about when I was baptized and the convent I made and how it was blessed my life...and how it’s going to bless the lives of the person getting baptized...it’s so cool! I also love that baptism is just the beginning of our path back to live with our Heavenly Father again...it’s so awesome! 

 
So this week as short! I hope yall have a good week!!   

 

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment