Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 42 Prior Lake, Minnesota - Transfer to Edina!!!!!

Transfer to Edina, MN




Transfer week!


Family and Friends! 

Well, I’m super sad and really nervous to say that I’m getting transferred this week! Can yall believe it! I NEVER thought this day would really come! I’m going to be working in Edina, I don't really know where that is, so I will let all yall know more about that next week, you know, when I’ve been there :) 
 

I'm really sad to be leaving Prior Lake and the ward.....they have really become my family! it’s going to be hard, but it will also be a new adventure! So for that I am excited.  


It’s been a good week, sister Anderson and I have just been doing our thing and trying to build our teaching pool, I feel like that’s what I say each week, but that is REALLY what we have been doing for the past couple weeks and I think we have planted some good seeds and have some good potentials to work with.  I think that sister Anderson and her new companion will be able to get the ball rolling again! 


We met with this really cool new investigator, R.  He is older and grew up in the projects of Chicago. He has some great stories!! haha!! I think the best part of our visit last week was when he looked at me and said, "girl I know you are trouble and you are with sister Anderson to be controlled!" it made me laugh so freaking hard! in what world does this happen???? Mine I guess.


We also had a great lesson with brother B.  We talked more about the sacrament and how important it is in our lives. As we have been talking, somehow everything is leading us back to the "B" word (baptism).  He is a lot more open with the idea and the wheels are totally turning in his head. It makes me so happy! it would be so awesome to hear that he has gotten baptized! Brother and Sister B are the BEST! I’m really going to miss them :( 


We had a fun zone pday this week.  on Monday we went and played laser tag! it was a lot of fun! and we also played games at the church....we had a big game of  chicken in the hen house! hahaha!! it was so funny to watch the elders play! I cannot describe it in words, but it was so funny! and of course we cannot have a get together without a game of bball...i don't understand what it is about elders and basketball....then again, I’m not sure I really want to! haha!! 


This week sister Anderson and I also got to go to a high school play: the drowse chaperon..they did a really good job! it was really funny! the kids did a great job, they have a lot of talent! we went with our investigator B and her family!! her dad even come, which was awesome cause we got to talk to him more and get to know him better! POSITIVE! 


Well, I hope that yall have a happy thanksgiving!! Thanks for all the love and support! 

 

--

LOVE!

Sister Randi Hulet

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment